[Web] Discussion on Development list

Mitch Curtis mitch.curtis at digia.com
Thu Dec 20 16:18:07 CET 2012

On Thursday, December 06, 2012 11:11:49 PM Verma Gurudutt wrote:
> Thank you Andre for sending this link.
>
> If you can reply that thread then may be you can reply that :
>
> FAQ are supposed to be moved to QnA forum and that new QnA forum should be named as FAQ
> where question and answer type question will be there.
>

> If some FAQ's really needs to befixed or changed please point that out to me , I will fix that for now since very few people can edit it today :)
>
> I guess those FAQ's needs to be corrected and someone from us should take this opportunity to correct them, let's discuss this in our next  meeting.

Gurudutt, is there any progress on this? Can you also please copy your response to the development list for those that are interested?

Also, how can I edit http://wiki.qt-project.org/Main_Page? The "Submit Policies" link under Contributions > Qt Framework currently points to Qt Creator's submit policies,
whereas it should probably point to http://qt-project.org/wiki/Commit_Policy.. though that link is already above it. I think that list needs to be revised, anyway.