[Web] Posting on qt-project.org forum seems to be broken

Sze Howe Koh szehowe.koh at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 10:39:14 CEST 2013

On 24 July 2013 16:18, Tomasz Siekierda <sierdzio at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> today parts of the interface for posting replies is broken (no
> formatting options, no button for hyperlinks, etc.) + when I click
> "Post reply" nothing happens.
>
> Is it just me, or is this more wide-spread?
>
> Right now I'm trying to post from Mac OS X 10.8.4, newest version of Chrome-dev.

I noticed it too, on Windows 7 32-bit with (non-dev) Chrome 28 and
Firefox 22. I had assumed that some browser extension/plugin on the
first two was playing up. The Disconnect extension has caused problems
with other forums before, but disabling it didn't help me this time.

IE10 worked fine though.

The Qt Project forum was working fine just several hours earlier

Sze-Howe