[Web] Qt-project.org documentation format and style

Aleksander Śmierciak aleksander.smierciak at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 14:32:02 CEST 2013

Hello,

I have created a topic on Qt-project.org forums concerning the
documentation format for the consecutive Qt versions:
http://qt-project.org/forums/viewthread/28532/
and was directed here, to the Qt-project.org Web mailing list.

In short, my question is who and how decides on the documentation format
on the Qt-project.org webpage? I found some traits of previous Qt
versions docs interesting and providing better readability (such as
class members and methods in a table, with folding and hyperlinks to
source code in version 4.7). Is this a matter of decisions in a close
inner group or is it possible for the public to influence it?

I know this is only my opinion, but I can also imagine that other people
might think the same - just wanted to do a check-up on possibilities.

Best regards,
Alek