[Android-development] Help needed to test Ministro v9.6.4

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 24 15:41:08 CEST 2013

Hello,

  Yesterday I release for testing Ministro 9.6.3, and Jorge Barreiro found a regression: on a clean installation Ministro didn't set the style path correctly.
This version fixes that bug.

Please download it from https://files.kde.org/necessitas/installer/test/Ministro%20II%20v9.6.4.apk and repeat the tests:
1. upgrade the existing Ministro (run $ adb install -r Ministro II v9.6.4.apk). All the existing apps should work without triggering any new downloads, it should only trigger the style extraction only once.
2. uninstall the old one and do a full test. The apps should trigger the libs downloads.

If nobody reports any regressions, I'll publish it on Google and Amazon after two weeks (starting tomorrow).

Thank you !

Cheers,
BogDan.