[Announce] Qt 5.13.0 Beta3 released

List for announcements regarding Qt releases and development announce at qt-project.org
Tue Apr 30 11:01:08 CEST 2019

Hi all,

We have published Qt 5.13 Beta3 today. As earlier you can get it via online installer. Delta to beta2 attached.

Plan forward is to publish beta4 as soon as possible, after we have updated openSSL from 1.0* -> 1.1*.  RC will be published immediately when all blockers are fixed from blocker list (https://bugreports.qt.io/issues/?filter=20625). Target is to do all these early enough so that we can still get Qt 5.13.0 final out during May .

br,
Jani Heikkinen
Release Manager