[Automotive] appman IPC communication from System UI to app?

Nedim Hadzic nedim.hadzic at pelagicore.com
Thu Sep 15 14:57:05 CEST 2016

Hello Aaron,

It is possible to send signals from System UI to an app. I created one
example for you in the attachment using the System UI example from link you
provided http://doc.qt.io/QtApplicationManager/qml-qtapplicationmanager-
applicationipcmanager.html. I simply added the interface on the application
side to handle triggering 'testSignal' from System UI.

You can also find one example in the music application in the Neptune UI (
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/admin/projects/qt-apps/neptune-ui).

I hope this helps you and let me know if you have more questions.

Kind regards,