[Development] How to create new Qt modules or tools

marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com
Mon Dec 12 14:09:19 CET 2011

What is it that you require to upload the results to  a cdash, and why wouldn't qmake be able to do so?
I thought cmake simply ran cdash to upload the results, and certainly qmake can easily add the rules for doing the same?

What's the command line you need to run after a 'make check', and which variables do you need to control that process? (Server name, user name, password etc)

--
.marius