[Development] Qt Contributors Summit: when and where

marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com
Thu Jan 5 16:07:34 CET 2012

Yes, in general anything before June 11th is a no-go for me personally.
I haven’t set up my own schedule for after summer yet, so those months are still a blur to me.

I would really prefer that we hold a solid Contributor Summit, and not rely on something half a**, tailed on some other event. Seems to me also that Berlin would be the most reasonable choice, unless we can persuade with something more exotic, like the French Riviera; Nice, for example? ☺

Alex + Danimo + Quim, are there any other venues than BCC which could work for us, and be available June 14-16, or 21-23?

--
.marius