[Development] When is Qt 4.8 in Gerrit? (Was: Qt Commercial 4.8.0 release delta to LGPL version)

marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com
Wed Jan 11 14:13:45 CET 2012

In this particular case most of the contributions coming from Digia are contribs which were in Gitorious before, and them not being accepted put at least handled is our fault.

I think for those its only fair that those are handled against 4.8, and then forward ported to 5.0.

Once those original patches are handled, I assume Digia will follow the normal workflow by originating the patches in 5.0, and backporting them to 4.7/4.8.

--
Sent from my Nokia N9

On 1/11/12 6:03 ext Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 06:59:34AM +0000, ext Turunen Tuukka wrote:
> But we will push these also to Qt 5, of course we want it to contain these
> fixes as well. We plan to do this after the review is done and we know if
> the fix is accepted.

and how exactly do you plan to ensure that nothing falls through the
cracks? and that it is forward-ported *soon*? going for a jira excess,
with a subtask for each qt5 forwardport? i'll endorse an exception if
you present a credible process. have fun ...