[Development] Qt Commercial 4.7.5 is out - how shall we contribute is the best?

Turunen Tuukka Tuukka.Turunen at digia.com
Thu Jan 19 16:46:04 CET 2012

Hi,

We have just released Qt Commercial 4.7.5, which is based on Qt 4.7.4, additionally containing the fixes from 4.7 branch that were not in 4.7.4, as well as fixes we have backported from 4.8. Overall Qt Commercial contains 216 fixes to Qt Commercial 4.7.4, and a few more to LGPL version of 4.7.4.

In case there is still interest towards 4.7 in the community, we are happy to make the source code available. What way would you prefer? We can, for example, make this available in gitorious and send the link to the mailing list.

You can have a look into the release content at: http://www.digia.com/en/Blogs/Qt-blog/Tuukka-Turunen/Dates/2012/1/QtComm_475_released/

Yours,

--
Tuukka Turunen