[Development] Qftp removal

qtnext qtnext at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 14:06:55 CET 2012

I need to add now a lot of ftp operations (list, download, upload) in a
software that is a very good candidate for Qt5 (full Qml). Regarding
that QFtp will be remove : what is the best option :
     - Kio ? Is there a full Qt port available now ?
     - Qft Shane Kearns Module for Qt5?
     - available implementation of mkdir, list, in QNAM?