[Development] things to do to make it easier to transit to a play ground project.

Sivan Greenberg sivan at omniqueue.com
Fri May 4 16:51:21 CEST 2012

Hi All,

 I have a project I've that I wish for someday to become part of Qt.

 I understand  that such a project starts its life as a Playground
project. Are there any consideration I take care of right now (I've
created a repo I'm going to push to soon on gitorious) to make it
easier later on the make a transition? I'll also take ownership of the
project module.

 For instance, I need to be able to extend QDeclerativeContext and
perhaps to add stuff at the top of the QObject hierarchy. Does this
require any special things repo wise, or just plain cloning and merge
requesting once it is accepted upstream?

Thanks!
--
-Sivan