[Development] The place of QML

Philip Ashmore contact at philipashmore.com
Wed May 9 15:38:24 CEST 2012

On 07/05/12 01:32, Philip Ashmore wrote:
> Hi there.
>
> I recently dived into Qml not long after playing around in html5/JavaScript.
>
> I wanted to see what methods I could call in my QAbstractTableModel-derived
> class - I wanted to know if Qml code could access headerData() for the
> column
> headers.
>
> If you're looking for a place for Qml, I would suggest starting somewhere
> near there.

Given the lack of comment I'll try to rephrase this.

If I could debug a Qml application the same way I can debug
html5/JavaScript it would help
Qml uptake a lot.

This would require a Qml document object model (DOM) and a debugger
capable of
inspecting Qml, JavaScript and c++.

Is this possible already or is this one of the "Qml tools" being developed?

Regards,
Philip