[Development] Enable Exceptions for Windows CE as default

lars.knoll at nokia.com lars.knoll at nokia.com
Thu May 10 09:10:51 CEST 2012

On 5/10/12 4:20 AM, "ext Thiago Macieira" <thiago.macieira at intel.com>
wrote:

>On quarta-feira, 9 de maio de 2012 21.39.53, lars.knoll at nokia.com wrote:
>> How about this then?
>>
>> https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,25788
>>
>> https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,25787
>
>Yes, something like that. I'm not sure we should do it on 5.0 though.

At least as an option I'd like to have it for 5.0. But I can't see how it
can break things given that QtCore has exceptions enabled. In addition, we
disable them only when compiling Qt modules, not when compiling app code.
So I would rather try it for the beta and see whether we get any feedback
about issues with it.

My only concern is whether enabling/disabling exceptions changes the ABI
on any platform/compiler.

Cheers,
Lars