[Development] Qt5-cross-qmake for harmattan?

André Bergner andre.bergner.0 at googlemail.com
Fri May 11 12:04:43 CEST 2012

Dear all,

I'm trying to build a Qt5 application for my Nokia N9 running Harmattan.
Fortunately there are ready-build binary packages and instructions about the
installation of Qt5 itself on Harmattan here:
http://wiki.qt-project.org/Qt_5_on_Nokia_N9
So I'm able to install all needed libs and headers on the device and my
sysroot
environment (I'm using Madde running on a Mac).

However there is no qmake for actually compiling it!
If I use qmake within madde it builds against Qt4 but not Qt5.
There is a qmake coming with the harmattan deb files but it's a native arm
app,
so I can't use it for cross-compiling.

So my question is...
Is there an easy way to either reconfigure the existing Qt4-qmake to build
with Qt5? If not how would I build the qmake needed for Qt5 for my madde
cross-compilation environment.

cheers, André