[Development] Fwd: Qt Contributors Summit update

Quim Gil quim.gil at nokia.com
Sat May 12 01:05:22 CEST 2012

fyi

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Qt Contributors Summit update
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 16:04:46 -0700
From: Quim Gil <quim.gil at nokia.com>
To: marketing at qt-project.org <marketing at qt-project.org>

Hi, Qt Contributors Summit status update:

- 107 participants accepted so far, from which 89 have confirmed at
http://qt-project.org/groups/qt-contributors-summit-2012/members

- We have drafted a plan (in a piece of paper) for plenary and
pre-scheduled sessions. It will be soon at
http://qt-project.org/groups/qt-contributors-summit-2012/wiki/Program
for review and proposals.

- The deadline for new sponsors is MAY 18. This week we got our first L
sponsor, to be announced soon. To be transparent, we still could make
good use of €10,5k. We had expected to receive more S sponsorships from
small companies. Please forward / consider.

- 16 developers are being sponsored. This is way more than what the
budget could afford, but Nokia will cover directly the travel expenses
of 8 INdT developers. The gate is closed now for new sponsorship requests.

- CONFIRMED: we will have nice shirts! Organic cotton, fair trade, the
first ones with the qt-project.org URL. Register BEFORE END OF MAY to
secure yours.

That's it. Next summary in a week, perhaps.  :)

--
Quim