[Development] unity3d plugin in QML webview

shane.kearns at accenture.com shane.kearns at accenture.com
Mon May 14 14:21:50 CEST 2012

There was a similar issue with QtMultimedia and video windows.
With QWidget, you can get a native WinId and use that to create the child windows.
With QGraphicsItem, only the top level QGraphicsView has a WinId, not the individual items which are always non native.
(sorry I don't have more details, but it should be possible to find out how that was solved by looking at the sources and commit logs)

I'd suspect the plugin is calling functions which are stubbed or return incorrect values for the QGraphicsWebView implementation.