[Development] unity3d plugin in QML webview

Olivier Goffart olivier at woboq.com
Mon May 14 13:31:08 CEST 2012

On Monday 14 May 2012 13:08:00 Mülner, Helmut wrote:
> I don't think that this is really a Webkit problem. As I mentioned this
> works in QWebView!
> For me it looks more like a problem of QGraphicsView.

QGraphicsWebView is also developed as part of the QtWebkit port, by the same
people.

Yes, QGraphicsWebView is not a QWidget: it does not have a native widget
handle. Hence it is the role of QGraphicsWebView to have the workarounds to
handle the plugins cases.

But I think you should rather discuss that on the QtWebkit mailing list:

Olivier

Woboq - Qt services and support - http://woboq.com