[Development] How to submit an approved patch?

Carl Schumann schumann at fnal.gov
Mon May 14 16:11:20 CEST 2012

Qt developer community,

I am a first timer at this process, but have now managed to get a change
approved:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/26041
According to http://wiki.qt-project.org/Qt_Contribution_Guidelines I
should now submit my patch.  I am looking for more detail on how to
submit a patch please.  E.g., How do I tell if the branch and/or
repository to which I am submitting has a CI system please?   How do I
submit a patch to either the staging or target branch?   Is this
something I do from the web interface?   Any guidance would be most
appreciated.  Thanks in advance for any help.

Sincerely,
Carl Schumann