[Development] Help: Qt CS pre-scheduled sessions

Sivan Greenberg sivan at omniqueue.com
Wed May 16 14:40:49 CEST 2012

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 5:53 AM, Girish Ramakrishnan
<girish at forwardbias.in> wrote:

> I would like to preschedule a session to discuss the state of Qt5 on
> various embedded devices. I can drive this session.

I could help with write down meeting/session minutes - if you need
someone to do so.  The subject of cross toolchain bootstrapping and
rebuilding is something I know a thing or more about, and I'd also
want to see how we can push more and more devices and targets part of
a Qt Outreach initiative we could start and push.

-Sivan