[Development] Help: Qt CS pre-scheduled sessions

cristiano.di-flora at nokia.com cristiano.di-flora at nokia.com
Fri May 18 09:03:02 CEST 2012

Hi Quim,

I can (and would be happy to) arrange a session about QtPim APIs
(Contacts, Organizer, Versit) in 5.0 and changes / evolution of those APIs
from the QtMobility ones.
Gerrit / Git history for qtpim repo shows that the number of contributors
has been quite limited so far, so definitely a small room would be ok for
that session.
If somebody is interested, I am also open to adjust / create the agenda
for the session based on feedback given on this mailing list.
Cheers and see you soon in Berlin anyways ;)

Br,
-Cristiano

Cristiano di Flora, PhD

SW Architect / Technical lead,