[Development] qtphonon's status.

frederik.gladhorn at nokia.com frederik.gladhorn at nokia.com
Sun May 20 10:28:35 CEST 2012

Hi,

after talking with Phonon developers quite some time back, it was agreed that Phonon would be using the qt-project infrastructure (the idea was to have them use either KDE or qt-project).
All seemed happy, until it became clear that we would require the CLA for new contributions for Phonon if it's hosted with qt-project.org.
Since then it has come to a stand-still I belive. I have the feeling that development will continue on KDE infrastructure, but I'd like to hear from the Phonon people themselves, also regarding their plans for Qt 5.

Greetings
Frederik