[Development] Quick2 and Directx11 backend (Angle)

Corentin Jabot corentin.jabot at gmail.com
Sun May 20 12:07:56 CEST 2012

Hi.
It just happen I worked on the ANGLE integration few weeks ago.
ANGLE offer an OpenGL-ES 2.0 api on top of DirectX 9.

I manage to get Qt compiling with ANGLE and some (one actually)
examples are working.
But, for the the others example, I just got a black surface or crashes.

Sadly, I do not have enough experience with OpenGL(ES) and Qt
internals to resolve the remaining issues.
What I'm going to do is cleaning my code today and publish the patch
on this thread, so other people can step on to get something working.

It's seems really doable, so there should be only a little work to get
something running. (As the integration mostly consist of an EGL
surface for the windows QPA plugin. )

I need to clean