[Development] License for Qt Desktop Components

jens.bache-wiig at nokia.com jens.bache-wiig at nokia.com
Mon May 21 13:02:26 CEST 2012

I agree and cleaning up the mess is long overdue. The non-commercial clause certainly makes no sense as you say and LGPL might be problematic when it comes to re-use of QML code. I got the permissions to move existing headers over to BSD and will use that for the new ones as well. The required changes are currently pending on gerrit.

Cheers,
Jens