[Development] [Qt-l10n] Using Transifex for handling Qt localization?

Dimitris Glezos glezos at transifex.com
Mon May 21 16:48:49 CEST 2012

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 1:20 AM, Oswald Buddenhagen
<oswald.buddenhagen at nokia.com> wrote:
> On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 12:13:41AM +0200, ext Gábor Garami wrote:
>> Btw, I cannot imagine why Nokia (and previously Trolltech) do not foucus to
>> Linguist to improve it and make it as a best translation software.
>
> let's put it that way: i'm here to review your patches. ;)

Most companies focus on their core competency: do one thing and do it
amazingly well. They will be very hesitant to work (let along focus)
on various smaller projects which are cool, but not a core piece of
their strategy.

You know what they say.. "There is no recipe for success. But there is
one for failure: try to be good at too many things". ;)

-d

--
Dimitri Glezos

Social Localization Crowdsourcing