[Development] Current qt5 version from git does not compile

Brett Stottlemyer brett at stottlemyer.com
Wed May 23 22:53:46 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I'm having a similar issue, but a bit farther off the beaten path.  I'm on
VS2008, but trying to cross compile for Wince.

I can get the compile to finish after applying a number of patches and
hacks, but only if I manually add QtV8 to the include and lib paths for a
bunch of qtdeclarative Makefiles.  Something is keeping qmake from adding
them to the Makefiles automatically.  I was able to see in the link that
Rohan provided that the Win7 build's compile command adds the path to
qtjsbackend, and my compile command doesn't.  I'm not sure where to look in
the .pro or qmake code to see what is missing and try to get this fixed,
though.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!