[Development] Bugreports for Playground projects

Sivan Greenberg sivan at omniqueue.com
Thu May 24 11:19:06 CEST 2012

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 2:07 PM, Thiago Macieira
<thiago.macieira at intel.com> wrote:
> There is no need for nominating for contribution. Anyone can contribute. Being
> a maintainer of something is what requires dedication.
>
> Unfortunately, for all sysadmin-related jobs, we have legal issues that need
> to be dealt with, so it's not as simple as starting to do it. I don't know how
> to go from here.

I propose that if nothing sorts out in the meanwhile, we should have a
session or BoF about this in QtCS. I know that someone from the legal
department of Nokia will be in attendance, let's schedule a session
then?

Interested as I also have a candidate playground project (That is, I
hope for it to be a standard part of QML in due time).

-Sivan