[Development] (Harmattan) Qt Quick Components & Qt 5

Alberto Mardegan mardy at users.sourceforge.net
Thu May 31 08:04:59 CEST 2012

On 05/30/2012 09:28 PM, Quim Gil wrote:
> Question: do you believe there is a value in promoting an effort to port
> those components here and now?

Yes! While not perfect, these components are working generally well and
having them in Qt 5 would make it easier for Harmattan developers to
port their applications to Mer/Nemo (http://www.merproject.org/) and,
with little adjustment in the components style, to Android and the
Raspberry Pi.

> Anybody else thinking or working along
> these lines?

Not yet. But when I'll start porting my application to the Raspberry Pi
I'll probably have to do something about them. :-)

Ciao,
  Alberto

--
http://blog.mardy.it <- geek in un lingua international!