[Development] Status of WP8 port

Kacper Gazda kgazda at milosolutions.com
Fri Nov 2 08:42:46 CET 2012

It's good news that Digia is targetting iOS and Android platforms, which
have huge user base, I wonder how are these ports going, though ?
You guys planning to have an alpha this year for any of the platforms ?

I am asking as our team is preparing a tablet app which should be running
on Android and iPad earlny next year and we don't see other option than
using Qt.

*Kacper Gazda*
Founder/CEO

Milo Solutions