[Development] Qt4.8.x, qdoc3 not available Qt env variables from *.qdocconf file

Denis Shienkov scapig2 at yandex.ru
Thu Nov 29 13:46:12 CET 2012

28.11.2012, 19:33, "1+1=2" <dbzhang800 at gmail.com>:
> Maybe you can create a  my.qdocconf.in file, then let qmake generating
>  proper my.qdocconf file for you.

Yes, thank you, this way to dynamically generate *.qdocconf files works, but confused by the fact
that nowhere in Qt is not used (at least in part qdocconf).

29.11.2012, 02:26, "Lincoln Ramsay" <a1291762 at gmail.com>:
> eg.
> docs.commands="QT_INSTALL_DOCS=$$[QT_INSTALL_DOCS] qdoc3 my.qdocconf"

No, this solution does not work, or am I doing something wrong:

doc.pri:
-----------

QTDOC = $$[QT_INSTALL_DOCS]
QTDOC = $$replace(QTDOC, \\\\, /)

QDOCCONF = $$<path/to/my/qdocconf>/my.qdocconf

unix {
    QDOC3 = $$[QT_INSTALL_BINS]/qdoc3
} else {
    QDOC3  = $$[QT_INSTALL_BINS]\\qdoc3.exe
}

docs_target.target = docs
docs_target.commands = "set QTDOC=$$QTDOC$$escape_expand(\\n\\t)$$QDOC3 $$QDOCCONF"

QMAKE_EXTRA_TARGETS = docs_target

my.qdocconf:

indexes = $QTDOC/htmp/qt.index

Then will generated Makefile with this content:

docs:
	set QTDOC=G:/Qt/Qt4.8.3/doc
	G:\Qt\Qt4.8.3\bin\qdoc3.exe <path/to/my/qdocconf>/my.qdocconf

But environment variable QTDOC is not exists..

Best ragards,
Denis