[Development] Branching 5.0

d3fault d3faultdotxbe at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 03:34:20 CET 2012

On 11/29/12, Knoll Lars <Lars.Knoll at digia.com> wrote:
> But to shorten this: We've had that discussion a couple of months ago, and
> the names mentioned are the ones we in the end agreed to.

That discussion was more about the process (which I admit is more
important) than the names. I raised the issue then too but got no
response.

Lars, will you please get my bike out of the brown-orange shed?
[moments later]
No, you fool! That's from the brown-red shed!

Expect a lot of that^. Much more time will be wasted on it than the
time I'm wasting now convincing GodLars.

Trivial problem with trivial fix... but not worth ignoring. Changing
later will be much more expensive.

d3fault