[Development] Preparing to release repackaged version of Qt 4.8.3 with Digia copyrights

Rafael Roquetto rafael.roquetto at kdab.com
Thu Oct 4 16:42:40 CEST 2012

On Thu, Oct 04, 2012 at 01:11:19PM +0000, Turunen Tuukka wrote:

> My preference is towards releasing now and making proper 4.8.4 (with more
> content) later. It is true that getting the security fix in is also
> valuable and then we certainly need to call it 4.8.4.

And what do you think about going down that road, instead? As suggested,
you do not need to do the full release cycle. Would that work? I think that
would make everyone happy.

--
** Qt Developer Conference: http://qtconference.kdab.com/ **

Rafael Roquetto | rafael.roquetto at kdab.com | Software Engineer