[Development] Qt 5, QOpenGLFunctions

Wehmer, Matthias Matthias.Wehmer at draeger.com
Thu Sep 6 11:13:06 CEST 2012

Hi everybody,

did anyone try to use the QOpenGLFunctions object. I'm currently struggling with uploading my custom texture (simple uchar array) to the fragment shader. The problem is the following: As there is no solution via the QSGShaderProgram yet, I tried to use QOpenGLFunctions as it is described and explained here (http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-5.0/qopenglfunctions.html#openGLFeatures) and as it is used by the ShaderProgram anyway. Unfortunately the glBindTexture(...) method is not declared in the header, it is just missing. Does anyone know whether this is intended (then the example in the api should be changed I think) or was it accidentally forgotten? There are also some other important functions from the OpenGL ES standard missing, I think. Did someone already address this problem?

Greetings
 Matthias
---
This communication contains confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please return this email to the sender and delete it from your records.

Diese Nachricht enthaelt vertrauliche Informationen. Sollten Sie nicht der beabsichtigte Empfaenger dieser E-mail sein, senden Sie bitte diese an den Absender zurueck und loeschen Sie die E-mail aus Ihrem System.