[Development] QtSC: Scene Graph discussion

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Fri Aug 2 22:31:12 CEST 2013

Hmm, I have not mentioned "good old rendering engine". If I wanted to do
that, probably this scene graph thread would be inadequate. ;-)

To me, your post reads like if a hardware accelerated ui building
technology like this was inherently tight to QtQuick and QML. If that is
the case, and Qt has no plans for fixing that, I would not be surprised if
opengl empowered ui c++ frameworks would gain more popularity again, such
as fltk on embedded, for instance, even though it has certain limitations.