[Development] New reference platforms in the CI for Qt5.2

deDietrich Gabriel Gabriel.deDietrich at digia.com
Wed Aug 7 12:52:13 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 07 Aug 2013, at 11:47, Sarajärvi Tony <Tony.Sarajarvi at digia.com<mailto:Tony.Sarajarvi at digia.com>> wrote:
Changes in short would be to drop OSX 10.6 and Ubuntu 10.04 from our builds. As new platforms we would bring up OSX 10.9 and Ubuntu 13.04.

+1 for the OS X part.

These changes would be targeted for Qt 5.2 and the current proposition can be seen here:

http://qt-project.org/wiki/CI_Configurations

This page says that we’ll be CI-ing macx-g++_developer-build_OSX_10.9, which is wrong since GCC is no longer on OS X. Instead, it should be macx-clang_developer-build_OSX_10.9.

Best regards,

Dr. Gabriel de Dietrich
Senior Software Developer
qt.digia.com<http://qt.digia.com>