[Development] QtMultimedia BIC / header cleanliness issue

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at digia.com
Wed Jan 23 15:44:07 CET 2013

It makes the file name out of line with the other .so file names. There's a good chance that this will break some deployment scripts which do just cpy "lib*.5.so" ... Question the other way round: What do we gain from bumping the version, except for the feeling that we've 'done the right thing"? I understood that the chances anyone really running into this bc are miniscule.

Regards

Kai