[Development] [Interest] [Announce] Qt 5.1 released

Hausmann Simon Simon.Hausmann at digia.com
Mon Jul 29 15:21:14 CEST 2013

It is indeed a logical thing to try to delegate this to a run-time decision. Unlike games however we that way always export an API (OpenGL) to the app, so it's a little bit more complicated.

A run-time (or rather start-up) switch would be nice to have, but somebody would have to do the non-trivial work. Apparently nobody has found this urgent enough yet to begin :)

Simon