[Development] Problem in the CI - solved

Sarajärvi Tony Tony.Sarajarvi at digia.com
Tue Nov 26 17:27:32 CET 2013

Hi all

Seems we had some problem in the CI. Log said that the machines couldn't establish SSH connection to Gerrit. A dozen or so submodules had ended up being stuck in integrating for you (error state for us). I just hit retry from our end and it looks like things work again.

This means, that all your submissions are now going through, but they got stuck in queue. We have 12 modules building simultaneously (though some in queue), and it will take some time for the CI to process them all.

Thank you for your patience.

-Tony