[Development] New Qt 5.2 snapshot build #172

Sorvig Morten Morten.Sorvig at digia.com
Thu Nov 28 12:54:55 CET 2013

On 27 Nov 2013, at 12:06, Adam Strzelecki <ono at java.pl> wrote:

> I am hereby submitting my candidature. I am registered Mac&iOS developer. I am personally interested to improve Qt experience on Mac, since I am using it for several projects. I may either submit patches or fork Git master.
>
> Of course if Qt maintainers are open for dropping idea of Qt installer framework based installer for OSX platform if they are convinced that these ideas work better for Mac users.
>
> I may then also fix other issues, such as @rpath support and OSX Retina issues in Qt Creator.

Welcome to the club, we hang out on #qt-cocoa and #qt-ios on freenode in addition to #qt-labs.

@rpath (or the OS X equivalent) support is something that is on the TODO list. Retina fixes are also welcome.

As for installers I think “dropping the Qt installer framework” is a bit to extreme, let’s start by experimenting with a new self-contained installer. Is Qt on the Mac App store within reach?

Morten