[Development] ML for QtWebEngine

Zeno Albisser Zeno.Albisser at digia.com
Sun Oct 6 14:32:50 CEST 2013

Hi,

On Oct 4, 2013, at 7:49 PM, Mark <markg85 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Would it be an idea to create an mailing list for the "addon modules"? So one list for all addon devs to gather?

I don't think this is an option for QtWebEngine. We are not really an addon now, and we are not planning to become an addon either.
Also we do already have an ML for QtWebKit. But it does not seem descriptive to use the QtWebKit mailing list for QtWebEngine as well.

However, if you think we need a mailing list for addons, that might be something to discuss in a separate thread.

- Zeno