[Development] ML for QtWebEngine

Pierre Rossi pierre.rossi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 16:57:24 CEST 2013

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 4:56 PM, Albisser Zeno <Zeno.Albisser at digia.com>wrote:

>  Hi,
>
>  I would like to request a separate mailing list for the QtWebEngine
> project.
> We receive more and more direct emails and messages on irc from people,
> asking where to subscribe to.
> The content of that mailing list will be rather specific to the
> development of the QtWebEngine project.
> And as it is not a core component of Qt, i think a separate mailing list
> would be appropriate.
>
>  Thanks,
>
>  - Zeno

Any updates on this ?
It's a question I've had from several people at devdays and I think it
would make sense for the typical bike shedding that would just add noise to
the Dev mailing list for no good reason.
Should we have anything to say that seems worthy of Development, I'm sure
it will still find its way back here.

Just my 2ยข...

Cheers,
--