[Development] Playground repository for Qt AccountsService

Pier Luigi pierluigi.fiorini at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 23:23:01 CEST 2013

Hi,

Some months ago I wrote a Qt wrapper for AccountsService

AccountsService is a D-Bus service for accessing the list of user
accounts and information attached to those accounts, as its web site
says.

Its page can be found here:
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/AccountsService

Qt AccountsService Addon is basically a Qt-style API to use this D-Bus
service and also offers a model that represents users, the API can
also be used from QML.

The code is currently hosted here:
https://github.com/hawaii-desktop/qt-accountsservice-addon

It's already used by Hawaii it might also be useful for other
projects, for example SDDM and it's going to be packaged for Fedora so
I'd like to bring it under the Qt umbrella, hence I'm requesting a
playground repository.

--
Out of the box experience
http://www.maui-project.org/