[Development] Continous Integration (CI) meetings

Frederik Gladhorn frederik.gladhorn at digia.com
Wed Oct 16 15:24:33 CEST 2013

Onsdag 16. oktober 2013 11.43.51 skrev Sebastien:
> Le 15/10/2013 15:05, Frederik Gladhorn a écrit :
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I know many of you are interested in knowing how the CI is doing. We have
> > been looking for a while how to improve our communication in this area
> > and of course how to get the whole process running smoother for everyone.>
> > >From now on we'll have weekly meetings, similar to the release team. Each
> >
> > Tuesday 13:00 CEST (
> > http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Qt+QA+meeting&iso
> > =20131022T13&p1=187&ah=1 )
>
> The meeting is a chat on #qt-qa channel?

Yes, sorry if that wasn't clear enough. Freenode irc, in the #qt-qa channel.

Lately there have been more and more people gathering in #qt-qa, so we have a
lively bunch of people there. We are of course always happy to answer
questions about our QA infrastructure and related things.

--
Best regards,
Frederik Gladhorn