[Development] DNS resolver docs for Linux/OSX

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed Oct 16 06:09:28 CEST 2013

On quarta-feira, 16 de outubro de 2013 09:28:10, Mandeep Sandhu wrote:
> > "My friend told me you can't walk with a basket ball, but I tried and it
> > worked just fine"
>
> Well, if the friend told me that you can't walk with a basketball
> because there's a chance that it might slip from my hands causing me
> trip over, then _that_ would be helpful, but just the statement alone
> doesn't help much!

The point is that you're supposed to bounce the ball on the floor while playing
basketball. You're only allowed two steps and then you have to pass or throw
the ball.

If you do walk with it and the referee doesn't see it, you may get away with
it. But don't assume you'll always get away with breaking the rules.