[Development] Removing libudev dependency from binary packages?

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at digia.com
Wed Oct 23 11:21:32 CEST 2013

Sounds like a good plan to me.

Technically, how should we tackle the 'statically link' part? Shall we import the libudev sources into qtserialport.git, and compile there? Do we need a separate '-qt-libudev' option to configure, or just link statically in qtserialport if libudev configure check fails / -no-libudev is passed to configure? And who volunteers to do the patches? :)

Regards

Kai