[Development] Removing libudev dependency from binary packages?

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Thu Oct 24 13:23:12 CEST 2013

On quinta-feira, 24 de outubro de 2013 10:56:00, Koehne Kai wrote:
> [...]

We can link to it in the enterprise version. It's only required that
recipients of the libQt5SerialPort.so.5 library be able to relink with a
different libudev. Since the source code for QtSerialPort is open, the
requirement is taken care of.

The problem does not apply to static libraries in the first place, either.