[Development] Removing libudev dependency from binary packages?

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at digia.com
Thu Oct 24 15:46:39 CEST 2013

I just asked, it seems not to be possible:
http://www.marshut.com/yiqmk/can-apps-ship-their-own-copy-of-libudev.html

So we're back to either moving the libudev dependency to a plugin that qtserialport tries to load (huh), we live with the fact that qtserialport won't work on some distributions, or we compile it unconditionally without libudev support. I don't mind either way ...

Regards

Kai