[Development] QtLocation offline Navigation support

Blasche Alexander Alexander.Blasche at digia.com
Mon Oct 28 11:08:24 CET 2013

Hi,

In principle there is nothing that speaks against it and in particular for OSM I can easily see this to happen. However there are no concrete plans for a particular Qt version at this stage.

There are a few prerequisites for it though. For a start I'd like to have a QtLocation release and the Qt3D situation is somewhat unresolved as well. Before this hasn't happened I see little point in starting such a project.

--

Alex