[Development] frozen tickets on bugreports.qt-project.org in qt-mobility and qt-components

Blasche Alexander Alexander.Blasche at digia.com
Tue Jan 21 09:24:14 CET 2014

--
Alex

Please feel free to shift them to Qt5 as you see fit. However please check that they still apply before you move them.
For some of my former Mobility modules I shifted applicable issues but left other issues as open inside the Mobility project. After all there are occasional users of old Mobility API's and they might have a use of those bugs.

I might mark the QtMobility project as deprecated in Jira.

> On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 12:43 PM, deDietrich Gabriel
> <Gabriel.deDietrich at digia.com> wrote:

> 	As the header says on that page, QTCOMPONENTS is deprecated. Those
> tickets relate to an old set of components from the Nokia times. We keep them
> around for reference (although I don’t think any of that code is in Qt 5), and we
> should definitely close them (and by “we,” I mean anyone with the right
> superpowers).

I will close them tomorrow to give ppl time to reject today.

--
Alex