[Development] Requires Analyse: QML Profiler (External) Support

Stephen King Stephen.King at domino-uk.com
Tue Jul 29 14:54:34 CEST 2014

Hi,

To do this for our project I wrote a simple remote WinCE plugin for QtCreator to allow it to connect to a WinCE target and then do the profiling. This was about a year ago so might be out of date, but I've just pushed the source code to here: https://github.com/SteveKing1974/Remote-WinCE-Plugin

Regards,
Steve